• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Fund raiser for Tom Mueller of Victory BMW

azgman

Addicted to curves
Tom Mueller (El Gitano) of Victory BMW in Chandler, AZ has suffered a serious stroke. He and his family can use our help. Here are the details of an event to be held to raise money for him on Feb 10th.

Ok everyone,

It is time to do something for your good friend Tom Mueller of Victory BMW. So I have been in touch with many vendors and people are stepping up to help in a big way. So I am planning an event that will be held at my new shop. The event is going to be held on Feb 10th 2013. I was planning on having a pot-luck dinner, silent auction, raffles, and much more. I will have the shop open all day for people that would like to come by and give donations to help out Tom and his family. Dinner will be held around 5:00PM. I am still working out a lot of the logistics and would appreciate any help. If anyone has a dish they specialize in please let me know as I will be making a list of people bringing food. Lets remember this is a great chance for all of us to get together and celebrate Tom. If anyone has any great ideas of how to make this event very successful for Tom please let me know. I will be posting updates for the even as we go along. Please contact me with any questions.

Josiah Brennan
Dirtball Customs
480-794-1066 (new shop phone number)
420 S Robson
Mesa, AZ 85210

Back