• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Passenger seat as storage closet

I carry a reasonable amount for myself.
And still have enough space for a passenger, if she were to come with no baggage. Which of course is an impossibility.
So my solution is to have her fly or drive to a destination, and meet me there.
I suppose it would be good take up with a 'biker chick' who has her own bike. My second wife was a biker chick, but, a Harley biker chick, so she never wanted to tote more than a blue bandana, which meant we could never go very far together.
dc

Oh, for some time I did covet those Corbin Smuggler trunks, but I guess I gave up that idea.

No problem for us. Wife and I travel with just the factory side cases and large top case. No added stuff hung on the bike and we go for up to a month at a time and cover many thousands of miles. We rough it too: Our idea of roughing it is staying at a motel / hotel without room service. By using Best Western most of the time we even get free stays once in a while.

Back