• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Affordable Beemer Services LLC makes great You Tube Videos

kentuvman

Guys,

If you haven't checked this guy out, you need to.

Am sure some of you are familiar with the owner, Chris. I don't know him but feel like I do after watching his videos.

If you go to You Tube and search Chris Harris or bavarianbomberwrench you'll find a ton of informative videos on servicing our Airheads. Helped give me some visuals on removing the stuck flywheel on m R60/5 and removing the philips screws that hold on the oil pump cover to replace the "O" ring.

Check him out.

Great videos for sure. A little too much profanity to watch them with my son (since he's learning how to wrench a bit), but really great information

Back