• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member in Tucker,GA

bigmon70

Howdy folks! I'm back in the saddle after a nearly 9 year absence. I've been taking it easy getting my bearings,completed the MSF course,and am enjoying getting aquainted with my '13 RT. What an amazing motorcycle! I'd be greatful for any helpful hints and suggestions from those in similar situations or from you vets with six figure mileage. I'm planning my first solo trip for end of April for about 10 days through the Appalachian regions of GA,NC, and VA. I have some great guide books but I suppose there's no substitute for hitting the road and learning from the experience. I'm especially interested in route planning and using my GPS. Alot of new technology and toys since my last motorcycle and I would like to learn how to make good use of it all. I look frorward to meeting new riders both here and on the highway.

Attachments

• photo (24).jpg
    photo (24).jpg
    148 KB · Views: 49
Aloha

Welcome and Congratulations on your return to the saddle and purchase of a beautiful bike.

You will enjoy every moment you throw a leg over her.

Scot

Howdy,and welcome from Ellijay,GA. A great destination in early May is the Georgia Mountain Rally(May 3-5) in Hiawassee,GA.

There are plenty of BMW rallies in the GA. NC, TN area from camping to motel types.
A few
BMW RA in Asheville NC this year at Biltmore, followed immediately by UN Rally (see bmwst website) in Blowing Roc.
There is HeleNBack in Helen GA in April
Some great camping rallies by various TN groups throughout the summer and late fall
GMR and the BMWMOA Weekend are another obvious pair.
The Mortons Rally at Natural Bridge VA is yet another

Lots of chances to meet more BMW folks if you wish...

Back