• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New BMW dealer opening in SJ

ron_ces

Aging Hacker
CycleWorld in Cherry Hill, NJ is re-opening as a BMW, Triumph and Ducati dealership in a few months. New ownership. :clap One of my friends just interviewed for a job there. FYI
Ron

Last edited:
Ron,

Great to hear! Will give the Shore and New Sweden clubs someplace to hang for coffee.. :)

Are they an existing dealership that's adding brands or a brand new dealership? Is the new owner anyone we know?

This is great news! SWEET!!!

I can't tell you how many bikes I had bought from CycleWorld over the years... and was hoping ANY dealer would move back in there. (Shame, so many are closing)

But BMW, Awesome... I am a happy camper!

Ron,

Great to hear! Will give the Shore and New Sweden clubs someplace to hang for coffee.. :)

Are they an existing dealership that's adding brands or a brand new dealership? Is the new owner anyone we know?

Don, new ownership. 2 guys who always wanted to run a shop. They have plenty of capitol from what I gather. :brow The shop will ONLY sell European bikes.
Ron

Just met a couple of the guys at the new cycle dealer.. (Old Cycle World) They are NOT getting BMW at this time, said they have had a couple of conversations with BMW... but nothing at this moment (and didn't sound like it was going to happen; was my feeling.)

He admitted to Triumph and Ducati (and said a couple other brands were just signed, but wouldn't say which brands).. they are opening in maybe three weeks.. possibly less. (Triumph bikes are already on there way, in the truck. ) Place is nice inside. Riders Lounge area, coffee, etc.. Flat screen...

Phil

Back