• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any motor officers out there?

Brian-NC

I'm looking for any motor officers on this forum who's department is using the new BMW F800GS-P or the F650GS-P. Any information you can provide would very helpful.

That's probably gonna be hard to find in the states. I don't think I've ever seen anything smaller than the RTPs out there.

Fort Collins, CO PD are using F650s. Do not know if they are special P versions from BMW. They began using them before the 700s were released. I spoke to one officer, he said they really liked them.

Fort Collins, CO PD are using F650s. Do not know if they are special P versions from BMW. They began using them before the 700s were released. I spoke to one officer, he said they really liked them.

I'm headed to CO this coming June. I hope to be on a new GTL:dance I'm going to pick up my wife at the Denver airport and ride all over CO. Maybe I'll have time to stop in Ft. Collins and look em up.

Back