• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ERC - Anyone heard back

R

Random

I sent my check a month ago and haven't heard anything back. Has anyone heard anything about which class they are in? :dunno

Rich Ahlstrom is in charge of the ERC courses at the rally. Here at the MOA HQ, I'm receiving the registration forms and checks, and sending the forms on to Rick and the checks to Roger Wiles of the Foundation (the Foundation is sponsoring the ERCs).

Rick and I have discussed when he might receive the last of the registration forms. The forms must be postmarked on or before this past Monday but it may take a few days for the USPS to get the last of them to us. At that point he'll do the final scheduling.

You should hear something soon.

Back