• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Time to clean the Garage.

Roguetek

So, I scored some BMW stuff over the last week, and I thought I'd show the pile...

025.jpg

I'll be sorting, tagging, and cleaning as I go. If people are interested, I can keep them posted. I expect to run into a number of things I don't want/cant use.

Nice pile!!!!

you could send me PM's when you get a grip on the inventory. I am always interested in Airhead parts.

well, there's a bunch of R65 stuff in there, heads, jugs, and a front wheel. few other odds and ends.

a pair of tank rubbers, and a handful of toaster tins, that's what I've found so far.

That is, indeed, a Rabid Transit. No cracks, with mounting hardware, and the plexi is clean, and scratch free.... I don't see myself keeping the Rabid, it's not my style.

Looks like you have scored a pile of great parts related to, what I see, whole or pieces of an RS and an S. Looks like a welding rig and terrific tall tool chest. Wish I could stumble onto such a collection. Good luck and take yer time unpicking it.

I'd be interested in your inventory when completed. Would it be best to PM you or keep an eye out in the flee market?

thanks,
Mike Horne
76 R90/6
93 R100R

well, depending on forum policy, I'll probably post a complete list, with pictures, of everything I want to part with, in whatever sub-catagory is appropriate. I will, of course, provide a link.

Easy there,.... people have been scolded for conducting business on this forum. I don't know if it is being given the blind eye right now in light of the regular flea market being "down". I do not find the current forum based flea market to be bothersome.

Thread Jcck

Thread Jack: ON

I do not find the current forum based flea market to be bothersome.

Nor do I. Not to jack this thread, but to jack this thread for a moment. Two "features" of the old Flea Market format that I miss are, 1) a "tickler" thumbnail image, which allowed you to identify an item visually (instead of having to read a description), and 2) the inclusion of the state of residence of the item. As it stands now most folks don't publish a photo, they request that you contact them to have images emailed... It's too cumbersome, and perhaps a little confusing to use for some.

Thread Jack: OFF

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

Easy there,.... people have been scolded for conducting business on this forum. I don't know if it is being given the blind eye right now in light of the regular flea market being "down". I do not find the current forum based flea market to be bothersome.

No this is not being given a blind eye. I'm OK with things so far...Roguetek is just showing his "glee" in acquiring the parts. But for actually selling, etc., that will have to be done in the Flea Market or off the forum in the usual places. :lurk

Thanks for looking out for me, James.

"well, depending on forum policy, I'll probably post a complete list, with pictures, of everything I want to part with, in whatever sub-catagory is appropriate. I will, of course, provide a link. " Is what I said earlier, which I think is pretty 'safe'...

Back