• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

NER Meet & Greet - May 4, 2013 @ 11:30

epconde

New England Riders Spring Meet & Greet

Saturday, May 4th 2013 (Rain or shine)

Boylston Lodge
12 Church Street, West Boylston, MA 01583
11:30-1:30pm
http://www.newenglandriders.org/MeetAndGreet.htm

Two hot dogs, potato salad and a drink

$5 donation to help pay for the Lodge and the food.

Come kick off the riding season with fellow New England Riders. Meet other riders, talk motorcycles, and have some quality hot dogs.

And you can be sure some of us will go on a short 2 hour ice cream ride to Rota Spring Farm after the Meet and Greet. Please join us.

There is plenty of pavement parking and some dirt parking as well so bring a kick stand plate just in case. We will have indoor seating for 50+ and if its nice you can sit outside.

We look forward to seeing you.

Hey Ed, you riding a beemer yet? ;)

Greetings from sunny and warm Arizona. (I DO miss the roads in NE however!)

Gerard (formerly from CT)

I'm looking! :)

AZ has some great roads. 89/89A from the Phoenix area to Flagstaff is special. Finish with a run to the Grand Canyon. Great ride.

You would not miss the single digit temps tonight! Hope all is well.

Hey Ed, you riding a beemer yet? ;)

Greetings from sunny and warm Arizona. (I DO miss the roads in NE however!)

Gerard (formerly from CT)

It was great to see so many Beemers at the Meet and Greet! We had 150 bikes, a very friendly group, and perfect weather.

The Ice Cream Ride was a smashing success. There were 75 bikes broken down into small groups according to the pace desired by each rider. Everyone arrived at Rota Spring Farm for ice cream with a huge smile.

Thanks to those from MOA and BMW Facebook Groups for coming by.

Back