• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What's a guy got to do to RENEW his Membership around here?!?!

lmo1131

I just got my Membership Renewal with my ON. RENEW ONLINE NOW it says, just go to www.bmwmoa,org.

Cool, this will only take a second.

Where now? The Club > Membership? Sounds logical.

A Membership Renewal link. Nothing there like that.

Discounts & Upgrades. Nope.

Back track to Membership > Benefits

No RENEWAL button at the top. Dang...

Cloth Patch. Anonymous Book. BMW Owners News. More Discounts & Upgrade (duplicated). BMW Performance Center.
Still no RENEWAL information.

Last paragraph at the bottom of the page...

Please visit our Online Membership page and start experiencing the multitude of fun and
enjoyment (not to mention SUPER exciting times) to be shared with fellow BMW people in your
home town, local state, across the country and around the world!

Okay... Online Membership page. Maybe it's there. What?!?! Another log-in page?! (I am logged-in) Which brings me to my Account Management page. Maybe it's under Account Summary. Nope. Dead link. Ah Hah! Membership Status!!!

I finally figgered it out, but wouldn't a simple
renew-membership-button.gif
on the HOME PAGE be easier?

It would certainly be appreciated.
brow.gif

Last month we had a rather large problem on the forum. Shortly we will be testing the new forum. Integration of all the departments is not a snap of the fingers kinda deal- that's why the the flea market is now imbedded here on the forum. The MOA uses a system for the members that doesn't just "drop in". I did mine in the mail and had my new card in around 5 days time. Easy Peasy. OM

Tried to renew; my anti-virus software won't let me in

My anti-virus software insists that there's a virus threat when I try to access the membership renewal page. Anyone else experience this issue? Is this a problem, or ss there a setting in my system I need to change?

A warning pops up on every MOA page I click to, but the membership page is the only one that's blocked altogether.

My anti-virus software insists that there's a virus threat when I try to access the membership renewal page. Anyone else experience this issue? Is this a problem, or ss there a setting in my system I need to change?

A warning pops up on every MOA page I click to, but the membership page is the only one that's blocked altogether.
That's actually warnings from last December. You probably need a cookie/browser/history clean-out. If you check out last months Best of Forum you will be able to catch up on the goings on. Gary

Back