• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Kudos to Wolverine Transport

rboettch

I just had my 08 R1200 GS adv transported from Wisconsin to Arkansas. Wolverine Transport was recommended to me by another BMW rider(yeah yeah, Work schedule prevented me from riding it down)

http://www.wolverinetransport.com/introtest.html

They picked up and dropped off with no problem at all. Transit time to Arkansas was 2 1/2 days.

All they do is motorcycles. Period.

They have two big cargo trailers circling the country. They have a custom strapping / ratcheting system on the floor that is completely adjustable inside so they can carry about 10 or twelve bikes at a time. The ramp on the back is the width of the trailer and is comparably low to the ground.

I was flexible in by timing. They initially provided a week window, then two days before gave me a heads up. That approach worked fine for me. The price was very good too.

Honorable mention for Bob at Bentonville BMW, they acted as my receive point and will watch after it until I get down there later.

I am not affiliated with Wolverine transport, just a satisfied customer

Just wanted to get the word out.

I also had them ship my Can Am Spyder from southern Ca. to Oregon. There was a delay because of a breakdown but all in a all, the delivery went great. I have recommended them to many folks! Uship will result in getting folks with no experience trying to tow anything!

Back