Hi, everyone, I just traded the Bunkhouse popup for a Uni-go one wheel, I got it from a person in Indian . In Indiana it does not need to have a certificate of origin or a title for that state (IN). so he had no problem.

Now I have it in Pennsylvania, they require a cretificate of origin or an title. Basicly, I am screwed, the previous owner offered to take it back, but NO, I think this is a great thing for my R1200RT and I want to Keep it..SO

1. Does any one have a certificate of title, or a certificate of Origin for a trailer or a Unigo they wish to Sell me. I dont think I need to get a real one, but I do need to put in the numbers (VIN) in a place

2. I called and emailed the Unigo guy, he said they will not help me

3. Probably could be stolen, so let me know if any body is missing one , (they need to give me the vin number or sell me a title) the color is a mettalic champagne type color, I will gladley return it and get my money from the other seller.

4. Any other Ideas would be helpful.

Like I said, it was from Indiana, the man cannot find who or where it came from.. and Indiana made him trade the plate in from the Unigo to the Bunk House so now he has nothing to indicate that itt came from Indiana.
call me if needed 570 815 6294