• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Great customer service from Sena

Hammam

I want to commend Sena for their excellent customer service. I sent them a message asking where I could buy the little foam microphone protector, and they immediately sent me a few, free of charge. Plus, the SMH-10 is really, really a wonderful product. :clap

Ha ha

the old adage. "If you are happy with our service tell others, if not tell us". There are great suppliers out there. I have used Sena products and good to know they are that supportive of their product.

I haven't needed their customer service yet, but I love our SMH-10's. We currently have three...might need an additional soon. :brow

I bought my SMH-10 in April of 2011 when they were still on version 1 with the non-usb power hook up. A few months ago after riding in a rainstorm my unit started acting weird and then started acting right after sitting in a bag of rice for a day but the phone button on the back was only working when it wanted to. Earlier this week I finally contacted them about it (they have a 2 year warranty) and they gave me a RMA number and told me to send it in.

I'm currently waiting on the outcome but I'm expecting to get a new unit with the way their customer service has been described.

It's been the single best com unit I've ever used.

Thanks for sharing. Wish I'd seen this before I bought the Scala, or as I like to call it the slot machine comm system. Sometimes you win, but mostly you just spend your time going, "are you there? hello? can you hear me? I can hear you now, wait, hello?...

Back