• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rental

czrider

Hi, I will be visiting ft. Meyers area march 13 to 20th I'm looking to rent a BMW. can anyone point me in the right direction to do so. I've been riding a BMW for over30 years. I presently ride R1150rt. Thanx
I'm flying in from Chicago. :dance

Don't know anywhere on the FL West Coast where you can rent one. If anyone knows about the Ft Myers area, it will be Haps BMW in Sarasota. You can give them a call at 941-365-3443. Good luck!

Thank you

Thanks, I will try calling Sarasota for infomation.
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I was not notified via email that there was a response to my post. Maybe we don't get notifiec. Hummmm, I thought I had in the past.

Anywhoosle. Thank you again. I appreciate your reply.
Czrider. :whistle

I was not notified via email that there was a response to my post. Maybe we don't get notifiec. Hummmm, I thought I had in the past.

When you compose your post, there's a setting for "Subscriptions." If you enable it, the system provides email notifications.

Back