• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

CUBA Tour

modarin9

Fear is the Mind Killer
Going to Cuba in February 2013 with MotoDiscovery and Chris Baker! Has anyone gone or is going? Any tips for gear, off bike wear, etc.:groovy

Cuba si?

I'm thinking of doing a Cuba tour with Motodiscovery. Did you do your planned tour? If so, any thoughts, recommendations, warnings, etc.?

I would just bone up on my Español and bring lots of money. Take pictures, and for god's sake smoke a cigar!

I'm thinking of doing a Cuba tour with Motodiscovery. Did you do your planned tour? If so, any thoughts, recommendations, warnings, etc.?
For what it's worth, this is an older thread and it doesn't look like the original poster has been on in a while.......
It doesn't mean it won't spark some more interest. I would like to see all those Chebby's cobbled together.
OM

For what it's worth, this is an older thread and it doesn't look like the original poster has been on in a while.......
It doesn't mean it won't spark some more interest. I would like to see all those Chebby's cobbled together.
OM

Probably.

But I just noticed, "Fear is the mind killer." for the record I used that Frank Herbert's "Dune" quote today in reference to riding motorcycles... How ironic.

I have been to Cuba two times. It is a wonderful country. The people are Friendly and helpful. The roads on the other hand are terrible! Food leaves a a lot to be desired also. You will love it if you have an open mind. Learn a little Salsa before you go!

Learn a little salsa!

Had a student in my training class that took his sailboat to Cuba. He established a strong relationship while there. I decided to ask "what attracted him to Cuba?" He responded, "have you ever seen a Cuban woman dance?" Yes, learn a little salsa!

If you get to Trinidad (the city) They have dances in the streets. The dancing is out of this world.

Back