• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

IPAD & Iphone Access via Tapatalk ?

vanive

I don't stop by BMWMOA as much as I would like because I tend to use the Ipad and Iphone more than real computer these days

I use a application on both devices, app is Tapatalk. It works great for every other forum that I frequent... except this one. And I just cant figure it out, and usually try for a bit then give up

Today I am signed as me, on the computer. But using my IPAD get a error that I have entered an invalid username or password. But I can sign on just fine on the big computer

Any ideas ? Thanks

Navi

Back