• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

France, Belgium - Omaha Beach, American Cemetary, Ardennes, Pics/Vid

I have come to believe that our WWII vet's were our greatest generation. Early in my Navy career I was fortunate to meet many veterans that fought in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. Our National Cemetery's are monuments to those that have served in the Armed Forces, to visit one and walk among the Crosses is sobering testimony to the sacrifices made by our Veterans past and present.
Ride Safe :usa :usa

Rinty, This is an older thread. Nevertheless, I kinda enjoy refreshing the brain with memories of the trip again. :gerg

Been busy writing a massive book on motorcycling Colorado. Sent it to the publisher two weeks ago. 250+ roads/rides, 1,000+ images, 250 vids, 100+ historical photos, etc. and etc. Now that I can come up for air, will be hanging the hat around here more often. :blah The RT and GSADV were real and flawless workhorses for much of the content, including deep off road the GS never let me down on.

Been a good year of skiing for you?

Steve

Nice report

Haven't seen this one, thanks for the bump. Looking forward to getting your book, Steve.

France: Land of beautiful bridges and ugly cars:

d23.jpg

Funny how just when ski conditions are at their best, the interest fades a bit with those who have been riding the lifts all year, and those skiing now find thinned out crowds and thickened experiences!

The book will be at Whitehorse, but also at Amazon and many dealers this autumn. Will also have a companion web site (rmrider.com - Rocky Mountain Rider).

Back