Thread: What motorcycle podcasts do you listen?

What motorcycle podcasts do you listen?

I just came across a new-to-me motorcycle podcast called "Cleveland Moto". I was surprised at how good it was. Mainly dealing with older bikes, retro bikes, cafe style, etc.

I also listen regularly to The Pace Podcast, Cafe Racer Podcast, Wheelnerds and Side Stand Up.

Anyone else have any interesting podcasts they listen to?
    1969 Triumph Bonneville T120R, 1972 Commando 750, 1974 Vespa Rally 200, 1974 Commando 850, 1975 Commando 850, 2010 Triumph T100 w/sidecar, 2011 BMW R1200RT, 2013 Honda CB1100

I think I'm the last person on the planet to buy an Ipod. I've only had it a month and had not checked out Podcasts until I saw your post. I could not figure out how to search for motorcycle related Podcasts, but I'll check it out more this weekend.
    Lee
    2016 R1200RS
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes: 2011 K1300S, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

jeepinbanditrider
    The Wheelnerds

The Pace

Cafe Racer

I tried side stand up but couldn't get into it.

I also listen to a few car related podcasts mainly one by Adam Carolla calle Carcast.

Motorcyclist (the magazine) radio. They record all their shows on podcast on iTunes for free. I set it up to automatically import them all. A good mix of various interests---touring, sport bikes, dirt, vintage, racing and cruisers. If you're like me and enjoy hearing about all things motorcycling, you'll probably like it.

Quality level pretty high----I'd say 7 out of 10 shows interesting and of the 7, 3 or 4 VERY interesting. Steve Natt does a good job as the host.

Recommended. Two
    Mike M
    2016 R1200GS - 2016 K1600GT
    MOA# 86571

Podcast

Side Stand Up. Tom Loudermilk is an RT rider and great guy. Has a lot of informative guests. They took a break for the holidays but start back up tonight.
    IBA Number 49673
    Moore OK
    http://lngrdr.blogspot.com/

Adventure Rider Radio - Motorcycle Podcast & Radio Show

Well, I'm biased but I thought I'd throw this in to allow those who haven't heard of Adventure Rider Radio yet.
    Adventure Rider Radio is a adventure motorcycle podcast and radio show available for free from the website http://www.adventureriderradio.com, itunes, Sticher and live streaming on Monday evenings 8pm Pacific Time at http://www.cortesisland.com/tideline...s_Radio_Online or on 89.5 FM Campbell River, British Columbia.

Hope you enjoy!

'99 '03 '06 National Co-Rally Chair Friedle's Avatar

pod cast

I tune in semi regularly to the pod cast in my head when I'm having a fine time on two wheels. Very few repeat programs, some programing is very unique ! No special equipment required, lifetime guarantee included.

Friedle
    Ride fast safely