• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

What motorcycle podcasts do you listen?

zenduddhist

I just came across a new-to-me motorcycle podcast called "Cleveland Moto". I was surprised at how good it was. Mainly dealing with older bikes, retro bikes, cafe style, etc.

I also listen regularly to The Pace Podcast, Cafe Racer Podcast, Wheelnerds and Side Stand Up.

Anyone else have any interesting podcasts they listen to?

I think I'm the last person on the planet to buy an Ipod. I've only had it a month and had not checked out Podcasts until I saw your post. I could not figure out how to search for motorcycle related Podcasts, but I'll check it out more this weekend.

The Wheelnerds

The Pace

Cafe Racer

I tried side stand up but couldn't get into it.

I also listen to a few car related podcasts mainly one by Adam Carolla calle Carcast.

Motorcyclist (the magazine) radio. They record all their shows on podcast on iTunes for free. I set it up to automatically import them all. A good mix of various interests---touring, sport bikes, dirt, vintage, racing and cruisers. If you're like me and enjoy hearing about all things motorcycling, you'll probably like it.

Quality level pretty high----I'd say 7 out of 10 shows interesting and of the 7, 3 or 4 VERY interesting. Steve Natt does a good job as the host.

Recommended. Two :thumb:thumb

Podcast

Side Stand Up. Tom Loudermilk is an RT rider and great guy. Has a lot of informative guests. They took a break for the holidays but start back up tonight.

Adventure Rider Radio - Motorcycle Podcast & Radio Show

Well, I'm biased but I thought I'd throw this in to allow those who haven't heard of Adventure Rider Radio yet.
Adventure Rider Radio is a adventure motorcycle podcast and radio show available for free from the website http://www.adventureriderradio.com, itunes, Sticher and live streaming on Monday evenings 8pm Pacific Time at http://www.cortesisland.com/tideline/show21s/Cortes_Radio_Online or on 89.5 FM Campbell River, British Columbia.

Hope you enjoy!:)

pod cast

I tune in semi regularly to the pod cast in my head when I'm having a fine time on two wheels. Very few repeat programs, some programing is very unique ! :whistle No special equipment required, lifetime guarantee included.

Friedle

Back