• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Easy-pull Clutch Lever

baz

Has anyone had any experience with easy-pull clutch levers? I have arthritis in my hands and my F700GS's clutch pull causes me a bit of bother. I've read good reports of the RSC lever which reputedly reduces pressure by half. Has anyone tried anything?

I ride a 2011 F00ST and had similar problems w my clutch lever. I switched it to Pazzoracing.com. Their lever position is adjustable so it will be closer to the grip and to your hand. In my opinion the best feature is that it doesn't angle away from the grip as it goes out, thus allowing you to use a stronger part of your hand and fingers. Snappy colors and easy to install too.
Also you should consider speed shifting more often. If you have arthritis remember to use gloves and to keep your hands warm!
Cheers.

Back