• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Flea Market

I would like to see some possibility of getting rid of ads in a certain period. I checked on one helmet in late Jan, I was advised it was sold and that ad still shows. If there is a way to delete in 30 days from original post or something that would sure make sense to me. I did prefer the old Flea Market, but will try and work with the new version.:dance
We are cleaning out old ads as we find them, as we are notified and when a for sale post mentions that the item is sold!!

Sometimes we catch hell when we delete something that "used to be there". We will get a rhythm going which should work for all. Gary

I cant make any sence of it. I know Im a dinasaur but what about user friendly. We're not all geeks.

I cant make any sence of it. I know Im a dinasaur but what about user friendly. We're not all geeks.
Welcome to the forum!
When you click on the Flea Market tab at the top of the screen- http://forums.forums.bmwmoa.orgdisplay.php?85-Flea-Market it brings you to the whole section where it is laid out in familiar categories. Take a peek and when you see a section you are interested in, click on that section.
Spend a couple of minutes and you'll be fine. OM

[/I][/B]
Sometimes we catch hell when we delete something that "used to be there". We will get a rhythm going which should work for all. Gary

I had a ad deleted after 30 days, but I did not complain because I knew the intent was to clean out old ads after a certain time period.

I had a ad deleted after 30 days, but I did not complain because I knew the intent was to clean out old ads after a certain time period.
:thumb The way we do this kind of delete allows us to bring it back (most of the time :whistle ) so if we do a delete and member wants it back up for more time, let us know what it was and where it was and we will do what we can to bring it back to the screen. OM

Back