• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

P3 lights

t6pilot

Just finished installing P3 lights on my wife's 650gt what a difference. Jerry skene had to modify the controller so it will work with the new scooters, the outcome is outstanding. The new scooter uses modulated voltage to the brake lights so the standard controller would not function correctly. Jerry has corrected this issue with the controller. If your considering ordering some let him know they are for a BMW scooter
Next up is photon blasters for the front

P3

Have had them on my RT for a while now, work great, and great service from them. I sent an email about an install issue and got a reply within minutes.

Finished installing another set of P3 lights yesterday this time on a C600
Both the 650gt and 600 were simple installs, just a lot of plastic to remove on scooter 2 hours at the most for each bike
Photon blasters on the front of my wife's 650gt went on smoothly, 1 hour job
I am not literate at posting pics yet sorry
If you need install tips pm me ill try and walk you thought it
Be sure if ordering P3 lights to let Jerry know their for a scooter

Back