• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What happened to the flea market??

I have sent numerous emails to the MOA asking about the flea market....no response...they've totally screwed that up..it's down more than it's up...never "paid" for a membership in anything you can't get any response from...i will be calling Ray Zimmerman an explaining why i am leaving this "club"...an why i expect a full return of this past years dues...this "organizationb" has declined greatly over the years until it has become the "joke" it has become...different group of people now days..not BMW riders..whiners an complainers..jerks like these "moderators" who let people get on here an basically "extort" what they want out you.. the moderators will let them lie all they want about you...i personally have lost over 1k this year..the major lick was a guy in Florida who..with the help of these "moderators"..was able to lie enough on here to extort the money an my part..thanks Mr. Blue CLC...the MOA is now a pathetic joke.

Mr. Blue -

Sorry to hear your "issues" and concern about the forum. Yes, there have been issues over the past 2-3 months. We had some kind of intruder and it caused issues with everyone's virus programs, etc. The forum had to come down and has been upgraded, hopefully to a more stable forum.

Gary put together a post in the Best of Forum area at the top of the forum that summarizes some of the things that have been going on:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...p-grade-Flea-Market-changes-Security-Warnings

And the Flea Market exists again! It is located near the bottom of the forum. The old Flea Market was a separate add-on to the forum which couldn't be resurrected with the upgrade. So, the decision was made to bring it into the forum. It has the same requirements and limitations as the old Flea Market.

Things are in transition on the forum to an even better product down the line. This has been touched on here:

http://forums.forums.bmwmoa.orgdisplay.php?94-Future-Changes-to-Forum

The effort is being done by both members of the MOA office as well as many volunteers here on the forum. The goal is to make the forum and the MOA website a better place for everyone's needs.

Regarding your issues with being extorted, please read the PM that I sent to you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Back