• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Sweet Forum

AmonTobin said:
I dig these vBulletin forums- Cheers!

We're glad you like it! We've been chomping at the bit to get it out to the , but needed to wrap up a few items before we could put it up.

We're excited and pleased to offer an opportunity for MOA members to talk about, plan for and share their rally experiences. While I'm at the rally, I'll have my digital camera and my laptop. I'll be posting pictures from the rally right up to my smugmug album and providing links here. If you want to show the folks at home, work or whereever what's going on, this will be a great way to do it.

:bliss

You guy have any plans to set up bike-specific or regional forums?

Amon,

We have many exciting plans for the future of not only this forum but the BMWMOA website as well.

This forum went live yesterday and our intention is to let things get ramped up for a bit then add forums to suit demand.

Attachments

• 2007_K1200RS.jpg
    2007_K1200RS.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 3
Back