• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Renew membership online.

Lee -

I doubt the future changes really affect the way things happen now. It might be best to renew ahead of time...everything will be mapped over including membership information. But if you try to renew and you get messages about calling in, then it might not be a bad idea to do that. I've always just filled out the form I get in the mail...mine is due in November, so I'm set to go.

Lee -

I doubt the future changes really affect the way things happen now. .

I thought maybe they had already started some changes, and that was the reason the online renewal was shut down. My membership runs out the end of Jan. Maybe you can't renew more than a month ahead, I don't remember how early I've renewed other years.
I'll call in to renew and mention the online renewal is not working in case they are not aware.

Back