• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

santa is coming tonight

jimwjarmour

jimmy armour
Hi all, hope you have been good all year,and Santa is good to you,I have gave him my list,new clock ,throttle cable,fork buffers ,carb gaskets ,so I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas ,and a happy new year!,god bless us everyone, cheers:drink

santa is coming

nothing for the bike but he did bring me a strike brite pen light. That thing lights up the street!!!

Wow! Santa dropped off a hi-vis riding vest, armored & Kevlar lined pants a Leatherman Wingman pocket tool and Batman The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray!

I am fortunate to have a stable of motorcycles that run well and a good selection of riding gear. The only thing I could have asked Santa for is a couple extra RAM mounts, but I'm not too picky. Life is good.

I bought me a used but original clock for the R80G/S. Even though the time is right there on the GPS I still love those old analog clocks! And the hole in the mounting bracket next to the speedo was bugging me. It's in the mail on it's way to a new home. :p

Merry Christmas y'all!

Had 3" of snow last night to make a white Christmas here, made lots of kids (and my wife) happy.

Santa brought the bike a new set of Michelin PR3 tires and a K&P Engineering lifetime oil filter.

Merry Christmas y'all.

Christmas Day brought the twelfth anniversary of my Dad's passing....... . . . Merry Christmas Pop.

Back