• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Forum style choices

Dear IT guys:

I'm finding the new format very difficult to read.
Somebody said it looked "washed out" which describes it perfectly.

Would it be possible to add some style choices to the lower left 'Style chooser' box?

Thanks

Mike -

I'm sure in time, that will be possible. Right now, we're just barely back from the brink. Give it some time and we'll see about getting new skins. Thanks...

I second the washed out icons. Maybe should have looked at what some other popular bike sites do before coming up with the current scheme. Another suggestion would have been to go with different symbols, as not everybody sees some colours.

Back