• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How do I get back to home page?

This is something that I had also noticed and reported. Some visit the home page more than others...I tend to not go there much. But, it is something we should have reactivated. I'll pass it on.

As of right now; at bottom of each page is "contact us" with web ID "bmwmoa.org" ... a select here takes you to home page.

This is something that I had also noticed and reported. Some visit the home page more than others...I tend to not go there much. But, it is something we should have reactivated. I'll pass it on.

Are we talking about the Forum home page? If so, then click on the MOA logo at top left of each page. Although, something saying "home" would be handy. ;)

Greg -

We're talking about the main MOA website...on the old forum there used to be a row of links that included the MOA home page as well as the Flea Market. The link at the top seems to be missing. It seems logical that clicking on the MOA logo would take you to the main home page...not back to the page you're already on.

Greg -

We're talking about the main MOA website...on the old forum there used to be a row of links that included the MOA home page as well as the Flea Market. The link at the top seems to be missing. It seems logical that clicking on the MOA logo would take you to the main home page...not back to the page you're already on.

Got it! Makes sense.

Back