• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Scooter seat

The seat was $737.50 including the charge for the ride-in service and for retaining the stock heated seat setup - they use the existing heat setup for both the rider and passenger seats and it still gets toasty warm (I used it on the way home!).

That seems pretty reasonable for a Russell. I don't really care for the looks of the day long, but they sure are comfortable!

I am recovering from a badly broken leg (bicycle), but hope to get a CGT in a few months. I test rode one last october, seat was too high for me. Plan to test ride one with the shoter seat this summer.

Yeah, it wasn't too bad, price-wise, esp. given the ride-in service and customization. And since you mention height, I know on some bikes some people have had issues with height using Russell saddles, but AFAIC, this is not an issue at all on the C650GT. I have a 29-30" inseam and can still ride comfortably in Five Fingers or other super thin soled shoes.

Hope your leg heals up well and fast! I broke a couple of ribs, woke up with a cracked helmet bleeding profusely, and otherwise messed myself up pretty good on the bicycle in October of 2011 and it kept me out of the saddle for a while. Get back on there. :)

Back