• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ONLINE Renewal?

eap

Please MOA make it easy to renew online, I fiddle for 10-15 minutes trying to fine the RENEW online button - there is none. I finally stumbled on a method. Put a simple button in the membership pull down or something. Also consider adding a PayPal option. I almost didn't renew due to this frustration...

Rant over....

Given that we are a membership organization, there really should be a visible "JOIN" button on the home page and in the persistent navigation.

Ian

Well, I would like to renew but can't find the renew page. I will hold onto my money until they make it easy to renew online. If anyone knows where the page is please let me know. Thanks.

Back