• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

On 12/12/12... Motorcycle related achievement?

flyhi2cfar

#102452 Sometimes Hangared... But Always Aimed Out
Or anything memorable? Decisions for next year's summer riding season?
Maybe.... its settled, I'm trading/getting a new bike...ect.

What have you...

It would seem to be a good day to buy a new 2012 motorcycle, but I'm not buying anything if the world is going to be ending.

I was just delighted to have yet another day of riding before the snow starts! 16 degrees with a bright sun and no ice. Life is good!

Are you kidding? Buy it on time. You'll only have to make the downpayment... Of couse there's only nine riding day left....

It's too cold now. Plus I'm pretty busy using up :drink all my bourbon, beer, and wine as not to let any of it be wasted!

Aaron Rogers day!!! 12/12/12. Since I live only 1.5 miles west of Lambeau I wish I had the opportunity yesterday to get the bike out and at least ride around Green Bay.

Being as the Mayan calendar claims the world ends on 12/22, seems that anyday earlier in the month is the time to get a brand new bike and ride like nuts until 12/22. No payments!

Me think...

Milo make good point.... will get busy with special hydration this afternoon!

Now though; should I wait for a new "wethead" or jump a current deal?

travel'in john

12/12/12 I actually went riding I'm Michigan. Never thought that I would ride on 12/12 let one 12/12/12 : )

Just another office commute day -- RT into the office, RT back home.

Of course, because it was the RT and not a cage, it was a good day. :D

Back