• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Article in Back issue of ON...Help Please!

TomR1200

Hello Folks,

I'm trying to organize and motivate a group of my friends into making a motorcycle tour of Nova Scotia and Newfoundland this summer.

In the last 2 years, there was a really good article in ON about some folks on GS's who rode across Newfie and perhaps even Labrador? I want to send a copy to each of my friends, but I can't find it in the few back issues I kept. I also can't find it in the archive of the last 12 issues on the MOA site.

Does anyone have an issue number or date of publication for that article?

Thanks, Tom

On page 60 in the December 2009 issue of BMWON there is an article called Magical mystical tour: A two-up adventure on the Trans Labrador Highway by Bob Brooks.

Just want to mention that Nova Scotia tourism has some motorcycle specific tour brochures they will send you for free. I received them but haven't been able to go yet. Very good info.

Back