• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Article in Back issue of ON...Help Please!

TomR1200

Hello Folks,

I'm trying to organize and motivate a group of my friends into making a motorcycle tour of Nova Scotia and Newfoundland this summer.

In the last 2 years, there was a really good article in ON about some folks on GS's who rode across Newfie and perhaps even Labrador? I want to send a copy to each of my friends, but I can't find it in the few back issues I kept. I also can't find it in the archive of the last 12 issues on the MOA site.

Does anyone have an issue number or date of publication for that article?

Thanks, Tom

On page 60 in the December 2009 issue of BMWON there is an article called Magical mystical tour: A two-up adventure on the Trans Labrador Highway by Bob Brooks.

Just want to mention that Nova Scotia tourism has some motorcycle specific tour brochures they will send you for free. I received them but haven't been able to go yet. Very good info.

Back