• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

post a pic of your scooter

This is my ride it was delivered to me on October 12th at noon hour. It was also the first one delivered in North America (it sits in front of my 1958 BMW Isetta)

I test rode a red one on August 18th and bought this one over the phone mid September. And loving all moments on it. Since this picture I have added a BMW top box a gps and a drink holder.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 699
Last edited:
Red GT in New Hampshire

Traded in the R1200RT!
Excited to be back on a Maxi-scoot, I always liked the comfort, convenience and vast storage for my photo gear.
Not the best time of year for riding in New England, Looking forward to next season!

Attachments

• 121112-004-6-tm-e-js.jpg
    121112-004-6-tm-e-js.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 666
Top Case

That is the Shad SH48 top case, with the rack mount they make for the C650GT.
Seemed like a good deal compared to BMW's smaller case, we'll see how it holds up over time!

New Owner of C 600 Sport in Seattle Wa area

I jsut got her home. I traded my 2011 Burgman 650 Exec. I like the more slender body and agressive seating style. the C600 has the highline pke and in the 32 degree day, the heated seat and grips were really helpful. The C600 really feels more agressive than the GT and I like that.

Attachments

• IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 604
Henderson, NV

Love mine. According to the salesman, I was the first person in Las Vegas to take delivery in early Nov. I've been enjoying the ride ever since, especially when I pass motorcycles without any effort.

Attachments

• IMG_20121116_181805.jpg
    IMG_20121116_181805.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 600
Red with BMW TopBox

Best ride of the year! Also, first ride of the year. First day to hit 45, which is my personal minimum to ride.

Attachments

• bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 566
BMW Top Box

A better look at the box. It's a lot bigger than it needs to be. I can't feel any difference in the ride when it is on vs. off. As expected, the color panels make it look like it came with the bike, and it uses the same key. :)

Attachments

• bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 566
Spittin' image of what mine will look like, thanks for posting (as i am still waiting of course). Yeah looks like the top box will serve me well for my commute, I have this soft-sided bag I use for work and looks like it should drop in there well, I assume it swallows a full-face helmet as well? How does the passenger like the backrest? Looks like someone has been on it (rear footrest pads). In addition to my helmet I also have to store my riding jacket when I am at work.

Picking up yesterday at 441 Cycle Shop in Ft. Lauderdale. Traded in o7 Burgman Ex with 37K

429184_10151413100439079_849456850_n.jpg

A better look at the box. It's a lot bigger than it needs to be. I can't feel any difference in the ride when it is on vs. off. As expected, the color panels make it look like it came with the bike, and it uses the same key. :)

The top box looks good! Mine just came in today. I'll post a photo after it's installed during the 600 mile service...a week from this Saturday.

What's all that white stuff on the ground?:)

Here's mine, just over 4,000 miles since January 2013. Shad SH48 topcase on the way!

Attachments

• IMG_2742 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2742 (Small).JPG
    55 KB · Views: 355
Back