I'm looking for a product I thought was advertised in the recent ON magazine, which I can't find. It was a knit tube that went over the wrist and had a hole for the thumb to keep it in place. The idea was to keep the wrist and arm warm where the jacket and gloves meet. Can anyone tell me the name of the product so that I can find it on-line?

I was thinking it would be a great stocking stuffer.