• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Remote control for which bike?

kioolt

Is this the correct radio remote control for a R1100RT. Please look at the bracket on the back of the remote.

ka47dt.jpg

i27uxj.jpg

The front looks the same as mine; I'll have to look at the back bracket when I get home this evening to double check.

kioolt, my apologies; I totally forgot to reply here. Unfortunately, my bracket is different than yours. Mine looks like the left half of yours, reversed, without the right half with the notch. It's also held to the handlebar with one phillips head screw, and not the clamping arrangement you show. I'd post a picture, but my card reader is on the fritz. Sorry for the delay

Anybody with a K1100LT out there that can check to see of this is the right bracket for there bike?

Back