• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ride to south america

veva71

HELLO ALL. I'm from vancouver BC. I'll be riding my 800 gs to s/america. Better say the 2 of us will shipp the bikes to valparaiso chile ,see part of the dakar , ushuia and back . iguazu falls,machu pichu,colca canyon etc.. if anybody has experience about flying ( way that I would prefer) the bikes from or to S/america please let me know. Otherwise they are going by boat. We are getting a 20'container from vancouver so there is room for a couple more bikes , we'll split the cost. I'm open for any advise that you guys can share, I'm always open to any advise. At almost 61 but still in good shape is "now or never" I"ll be posting pix /videos in youtube. Mario can2chi. Would be nice to see some of you along the way , to meet for coffee or advise where to service the bikes.
Adios, mucha cerveza
Mario.

Go to ADV rider & contact "Gaston" he does that sort of thing or seems to be the guy that can advise you. He's not someone that I know,so don't bother to ask me more,I've just have read his posts.