• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Jack Reipe ok?

Talked to him on the phone a couple of weeks ago. I got his book a few days later.

If he isn't well, he at least has the same perverted, twisted sense of humor. We laughed a lot.

I asked him to inscribe my book "Void if Resold" which he did!

As you know, his previous book is out of print and selling for a premium. I didn't want my kids to sell mine upon my death. :laugh:laugh:laugh

Bud, actually I was concerned about the hurricane, though it's good to know his health seems well too! In his last blog, he was without power, and would not be able to post anything further until it was restored.

I also ordered his new book, which has not arrived after almost three weeks.

I'm thinking he's sitting in the dark drinking scotch and smoking cigars. (and probably depleting his twinkie stash for nurishment)

Ken

He most likely is in bed in the dark because he doesn't want to have to get up and have that woman with him know that the power is back on! :laugh:laugh

Has anyone heard anything from Mr. Jack Reipe?

Hope he's okay....

Ken F

As far as I know, based on conventional standards, Jack has not been OK for many years. He likes it that way, and based on reading his material, so do I. :)

He is crazy as ever and things are getting back to normal slowly. Emailed back and froth with him about the delayed mailing of his new book......he lives. And his new book
Is a great read.

I talked to Jack yesterday morning. He said he was telling everybody that he was just fine. Then again, it could have been sarcasm. He does need to get back on the keyboard.... been 2 weeks!

Back