• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

A Noreaster!

Bell

Figuring this out
Reluctantly stuck my RS in a neighborhood garage yesterday. Five minutes later, the big storm came through and dumped about six inches of snow on us. (Lots of neighbors just got their power back from Sandy only the day before)
Oh, well. There'll be more riding days this year for sure.

Attachments

• bikeingarage.jpeg
    bikeingarage.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 224
And look what I found parked next to me! I never see old Beemers around here, so this was cool to find. Hopefully I'll see it driving around some time.
Sandy must've blown it's cover off.

Attachments

• sidecarbmw.jpeg
    sidecarbmw.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 225
Some shore areas got a foot of snow. Around here, north Jersey we were supposed to get 6 inches and only got about 2. The past few years I can recall the shore getting hit with a lot of snow even when other areas get little.
Years ago they never even got more than a dusting all winter. Weather patterns are definitely screwed up.

I never see old Beemers around here, so this was cool to find.

You aren't seeing one here Comrade ... it's a Ural.
icon_wink.gif

review_2009_ural_t_sidecar_motorcycle_13.jpg

...and look at the emblem on the picture of the bike...same as this...

Attachments

• UralEmblem.jpg
    UralEmblem.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 121
Back