Thread: Thread Deleted

Thread Deleted

Why would a thread I started be deleted? I posted in the Airheads (husband has 2 and he had a question)
    on Saturday, a few people answered. I looked today for it and it was deleted? Does anyone know why>
    Georgia

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNRIDER711 View Post
    Why would a thread I started be deleted? I posted in the Airheads (husband has 2 and he had a question)
    on Saturday, a few people answered. I looked today for it and it was deleted? Does anyone know why>
    Georgia
    Well, I can't figure out what went on here. One of your posts was for a 1979 and one for a 1980. I can see them in the background but can only see this one-
    http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=64247 on the 1980 here visible on the forum. Both the threads have the same answers it would seem. I can do some more looking but from what I can tell, nothing has been deleted. If one of us changed/deleted your post- normally- you would receive a Private Message. That system is one of the parts of the forum we have been having trouble with. HTH, Gary
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200