• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Oilhead Karma

Liaison
Staff member
I recently purchased some oil from Beemer Boneyard for some testing I plan on doing. Along with the 5L of oil came an oil filter and crush ring. Box says it's a Bosch filter with the number 72161WS on the side...invoice says for R850/1100/1150 and R1200C/CL bikes.

I can't use this filter but will send it to the first person to PM me if you would like to pay the USPS shipping costs. Given the current status of some of the features of the forum, it might be difficult to get to PMs, but it's doable. Sorry about that!

Anyway, that's the deal...hopefully that helps someone out!

Back