• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Prgressive motorcycle show in San Mateo

Rad and I always ride up to see the show, usually arrive when the doors open Saturday morning.

I always go, but have been kinda disappointed in the last couple of years. Seems like it's getting smaller and smaller..

Last year was pretty lame. But then again, I am too far from LA, so I will probably trek over there to see what is new.

Looks like snow coming this weekend (?) Someone here talked about driving there; I really can't see any way but on a bike to show up

Coupon code PRG3SME got me $5 off a few weeks ago. The resulting price was $11 ($10 for the show plus $1 for "handling"). Don't know if it is still valid.

The show today was marginally better than last year.. BMW had more of a presence there and the new GS looks pretty nice.. there was a big crowd around it.

I didn't see Wunderlich or Touratech there though... :-(

Back