• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Search Flea Market by location

WalterK75

Is there any way to search the Flea Market by location? It would be nice to be able to find stuff near where one lives more quickly than looking at each ad and location.

I don't know what to tell you at the moment Walter, the forum functions aren't exactly running up to par at this time. Gary

As I recall, the Flea Market can't be searched that way. Possibly once we get past the current issues, some things can be updated.

I'd really appreciate it. I'd like to search so my hits are Canadian, especially if I'm looking for a bike. Then I don't have to convert dollars and the bike would be set up for kms on the speedo etc. The other advantage, is one could first search the Flea Market for things near them.

I know you have other priorities, but this might be something others would like to see also.

Back