Thread: 2012 GSa Fuse block "Trigger wire" question

2012 GSa Fuse block "Trigger wire" question

Would like to see what options for wiring a fuse block (Fuzeblock, Centech) with the switchable trigger wire location. Seems like a good idea to avoid any chance of running battery down. After doing some internet search looks like using the BMW stock aux. plug 5a socket port would be a good place for this? As I understand it is a very low draw (< 1 mil) for this? Seem's like a good choice and close to the same area on bike but would like to see any suggestions.

Sure appreciate it!

The Aux plug is a good choice. I have that set-up on my R1200R and had it on an R1200RT as well. Works just peachy.
    Kevin Huddy
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by natenvee View Post
    Would like to see what options for wiring a fuse block (Fuzeblock, Centech) with the switchable trigger wire location. Seems like a good idea to avoid any chance of running battery down. After doing some internet search looks like using the BMW stock aux. plug 5a socket port would be a good place for this? As I understand it is a very low draw (< 1 mil) for this? Seem's like a good choice and close to the same area on bike but would like to see any suggestions.

Sure appreciate it!
    Welcome to the forum! I like to suggest the unit that Twisted Throttle sells. I is a plug and play that tales the power from your parking light.
    A bit later, I'll move your post to the Hexhead/Camhead area. Good luck, any questions- just ask. Gary
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200