• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2012 F650 GS Auxillery Lighting

abronco1

My dad just bout an F650 GS this summer and is wanting to install auxillery lights. He preferably wants to mount the lights more so on the center of the front forks (to create a tri-angular line of sight). He can install them himself, but what would you suggest (from personal experience or reputation) as to being a good product that will easily install the way he wants to?

Thanks for the suggestion (those are lights he was already thinking of actually), I've been work for a BMW motorcycle dealership for the past few months so I definitely have access to pretty much anything (at a discounted price). But...it never hurts to get other people's opinons too! So far the denali lights are the one's he's most attracted to too!

Here is a lights that I use on my GS, priced better then D1 or D2.

foglightsongs2.jpg

2012-04-13152624-1-1.jpg

2012-04-23143140.jpg

$180 for a pair.

here some cell phone pic of the light at night.

Low beam only.
2012-10-23200552.jpg

Low beam + 16W long range light (lower loghts) I got those aim down a bit
2012-10-23200605.jpg

Low/High beam + 10W flods+ 16W spots
2012-10-23200605.jpg

Those light make the factory lights look like candles. :D

Back