• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Memorial fund training $$?

Howdy,
I saw a blip of an ON article earlier this year about a memorial fund which grants a couple hundred bucks to a couple people every year for motorbike education and training. I recall there being a fairly simple application and perhaps an essay to be submitted October or November. Does anyone remember the details or in which ON issue this was contained? It would be appreciated if anyone could point me toward this organization and/or others like it.
Cheers,
Travis

That would be the BMW MOA Foundation. There is a brand-new website for the Foundation and some of it is still being populated. Click on Contact Us and your question will be answered.

Randy - is this the Rider Performance University?

Ian

RPU is funded thru the MOA Foundation. RPU runs the classes (BRC2, ARC-ST) at the Nationals. Foundation sponsors/funds RPU, along with some other programs (like Camp Gears for young riders, etc.)

Back