• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Found a gopro in Colorado

rickgiroux

Bike Nut
anyone missing a GoPro camera, found along the highway, please PM me to see if this is yours. I am going thru the videos and will post up on YouTube so you can see if this is yours.

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8CPJeD5BZEo" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

here is a still from one of the recovered videos. bike is entering Ouray from the south. Rider likes double yellows and slow traffic as much as me. :whistle

Pic1-X2.jpg

You may want to post this over on the RA forum as well. They had their National rally in Colorado this past June.

this makes me wonder about how secure the mounting options for the GoPro really are.. I haven't purchased one yet, but will probably do so before my AK trip next summer..

this makes me wonder about how secure the mounting options for the GoPro really are.. I haven't purchased one yet, but will probably do so before my AK trip next summer..

Had a buddy that lost one after his handlebar mount snapped, he saw it and luckily it survived.

Just go to the local sewing store and pick up some embroidery thread, it is strong, light and thin. I just made a loop so I can quickly loop it through the helmet chin bar, around the handlebars, turn signal stalk

GoPro mounting

I bought the suction cup mount when I got the GoPro. Instructions for that mount say it's good to something like 110 mph. Haven't had it up there, but know it's good up to 80 mph!!! I've used it a number of times and have had no problems. Initially I tied a tether onto it, just in case something happened. But once I saw how solid it was, I took the string off. I mount it to the windshield.

Back