• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Adventure Riders Rally Within-A-Rally

In

IN, are we going to have group drunk/site? Last year was a lot of fun at the National. :drink :thumb :1drink :thumb : :beer :drink :thumb :drink :thumb 1drink

If anyone is passing around the south end of Lake MI and needs a stopping point for campimg showers, laundry or maintenance on their journey, we are located on the shore of Bass Lake, IN 45 minutes south of the bottom of the big lake. :dunno :dunno :dunno

dzimbric said:
IN, are we going to have group drunk/site? Last year was a lot of fun at the National. :drink :thumb :1drink :thumb : :beer :drink :thumb :drink :thumb 1drink

Well, lemme put it this way: we'll be within stumbling distance of the camping area.
:brow :D

Noob Questions

My son and i plan on riding from central florida to the moto gp then work our way thru neveda, utah, and colorado before hitting the rally, our first national.
my questions are; can we register upon arrival and will there be any camping space left? will service be available? i'll need an oil and filter change and possibly tires. will there be alot of vendor's? if so, like who?
thanks in advance, we're really looking forward to getting on the road.

Noob Questions

My son and i plan on riding from central florida to the moto gp then work our way thru neveda, utah, and colorado before hitting the rally, our first national.
my questions are; can we register upon arrival and will there be any camping space left? will service be available? i'll need an oil and filter change and possibly tires. will there be alot of vendor's? if so, like who?
thanks in advance, we're really looking forward to getting on the road. :drink

hooligan2 said:

Sounds like a great ride! Answers are ...

There should be PLENTY of camping space available when you arrive. Depending on when you arrive, you might not get a shade tree - but you should be able to find some soft grass on a level surface.

We will have a do-it-yourself oil change area, along with at least one mechanic working on site.

And ... the last word I heard is we have a couple of tire reps who have promised to send in their vendor packets soon.

Adventure Riders

save me a place for a couple of tents. i plan on arriving thursday sometime.
Sue thanks for the info. you didn't mention it so i assume we can just register upon arrival.
sorry for the double post earlier.

hooligan2 said:

I am on your route, if you want to pre-order tires or stop and change the oil I can help you out. Just don't show up too late or I will be gone.

How old is your son? My twins aged 12 may be attending their first rally.

thanks dz. my son is 24 and will be riding a klr 650. we plan to get a service at santa cruz bmw before heading back so we may be ok, thanks anyway.

JoMomma Moving company

KBasa said:
In.

I'll have the JoMomma Staff Car around.

Speaking of JoMomma, I saw a Jo Momma moving company truck, two actually, just outside Telluride, CO last week. Any relation to adv forum? :dunno

dzimbric said:
Speaking of JoMomma, I saw a Jo Momma moving company truck, two actually, just outside Telluride, CO last week. Any relation to adv forum? :dunno

just hauling moderator schwag

ADV Riders - isn't that the website where all those bad boys & girls hang out? Are they going to be drinking strong spirits? Will there be coarse language and that terrible one finger salute they always do? Oh my...guess I better plan on stopping by.

Steve (aka Big Wheel)

The ADV Riders should camp with the Sled Dogs at the YB Toy Box.

Really. Like gas and a match.

- Rob Nye

Back