• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Adventure Riders Rally Within-A-Rally

Assuming that my cast comes off my right hand from my BYOB III Adventure Ride as scheduled on the 18th, I will be leaving for lima on the 21st with my S/O.

I will look for YFF's! :D

Rick G

mysticranger said:
Assuming that my cast comes off my right hand from my BYOB III Adventure Ride as scheduled on the 18th, I will be leaving for lima on the 21st with my S/O.

I will look for YFF's! :D

Rick G
We'll be there. :D

ADVRider?

Anyone know the status of "our" site?

I haven't been able to get to it since Friday.

-Bob

NJ_Bob said:
Anyone know the status of "our" site?

I haven't been able to get to it since Friday.

-Bob

Me neither, sent PM's to the boys, barley and sausage to see if they know what up. :drink

I've been trying to log on since yesterday without luck. I'm relieved that it isn't just me. But,

I need my ADV fix

Back