I am looking for adjustable rocker arms to simplify valve lash adjustment. Any one know of a source. I think changing the oil cups is ridiculous to adjust valve lash. Not like I have a parts warehouse available to try different oil cups to acieve the desired lash. Dumb design in my opinion. Aren't the older designs equipped with factory adjustable rocker arms?